• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error exporting Size limit

Engaged ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jYgnux85zfGlfRGOw7Gca_PelcvR3dGL/view?usp=sharing 

I get this error message when I export images from Lightroom to folder. I have not set any limit on size nor have I seen where those 30Mb limit is fixed. Went to export dialogue (nothing there) also not in preferences.

I use JPG mini Pro and I thought this might trigger this warning but have not seen any preferences where they limit the size.

The image were exported correctly in spite of the error warning in Lightroom

Could this be a bug?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

I'm pretty sure the message, "Failed to process image: Image exceed size (MP) limit" is coming from the JPEG Mini plugin.  I think it may be telling you that it thinks you set the Export option File Settings > Limit File Size To a size that was smaller than the minimum size JPEG Mini could make.  (The "(30)" refers to the number of files that generated that error.)

Triple-check that Export settings isn't setting that option:

johnrellis_0-1668557610475.png

Assuming it isn't, try making a new Export preset from scratch.  Infreq

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm pretty sure the message, "Failed to process image: Image exceed size (MP) limit" is coming from the JPEG Mini plugin.  I think it may be telling you that it thinks you set the Export option File Settings > Limit File Size To a size that was smaller than the minimum size JPEG Mini could make.  (The "(30)" refers to the number of files that generated that error.)

Triple-check that Export settings isn't setting that option:

johnrellis_0-1668557610475.png

Assuming it isn't, try making a new Export preset from scratch.  Infrequently LR corrupts the current export settings and preset settings.

And if that doesn't help, you might have to contact JPEG Mini support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much. I have contacted Jpg Mini Pro support to see what they say. It only happens with the big files 15000+ pixels on one side and not the others. They get exported but it seems as the plugin does not quick in and I get this warning in LR.

Thank you for your input

Cristian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines