• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export From LRC

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When exporting, under the export box there's a box named "Choose". I want to create a new folder for 2022 but it does not allow me to change the year. How do I fix this?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change the year? Normally, there is no "year" element of exporting.

Do you mean want to create a folder with (part of its) name 2022?

This is done via standard operating system methods. After you click on "Choose" in the Export dialog box, in Windows 11 (same in earlier versions of Windows), you click on "New Folder" first, give the new folder whatever name you want and then choose that folder for the location of the exported files. I'm sure Mac is similar.

2022-05-21 15_42_48-Choose Folder.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I want to create a year whereby pictures get exported to a file named 2022.

Export Location>Export To Specific Folder>Choose>then I want to put in 2022

when I click choose, it does not allow me to clear what is there now nor will it allow me to enter 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't help further on MAC operating systems, but somewhere on that screen is an icon or words that allow you to first create a new folder, which you can give any name you want to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's always best to include a screen shot. Shift + Command + 4 lets you drag an areas to screenshot. Use the image icon to put it in the post. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, Choose selects a specific folder. To create a new folder, use the OS New folder, or select the parent folder via choos, click Put in Subfolder and enter 2022. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines