Issue: I can't export a jpeg file with watermark anymore? Never been an issue before, but suddenly it does not work, no matter what I do. I have tried to create new watermark and existing watermarks, but none gets exported on the jpeg.
Steps to reproduce:
Expected result: You should have your watermark in the exported JPEG image as you have selected in the "edit watermark menu".
Actual result: When I open the exported JPEG image there is no watermark in it. It dosen't matter if you have choosen a new watermark or an existing one, they won't show up in the exported JPEG file.
It would be helpful to know:
It's a simple text with the font "Lucida Handwriting", which is a standard font in both Windows, Office and I guess LR. It´s been working before, last time a few weeks ago, and now suddenly it does not? I have tried to create a new again and nothing.. I have my namne in the metadata field for copyright.
Trying to add a very simple text watermark with my name only, LR 11.5 on Windows 10. Thanks to richardplondon for the note about trying different fonts... Indeed, when I was using Bahnschrift Condensed it wasn't showing up, but changing to one of the more standard fonts (Arial, Calibri, ...) it does appear on the exported JPEG. Very strange that the preview in the 'Edit watermarks...' dialog it renders correctly, just not on the final export.
It also appears that you can no longer select the font drop-down and use the down arrow to change the font, making it much harder to find one that looks OK.
I'll be using Arial for this job -- hopefully Adobe can fix this in the near future.
Forgot to mention that the both the Bahnschrift font that didn't work and the Arial that did work are TTF fonts -- nothing out of the ordinary.