Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Export User presets are missing

Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to Lightroom Classic CC and my user presets for exporting are gone.

My developing presets were missing too but I have recovered those.

How can I solve this?

I am using Mac.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019
I assume you have done the following1. In LR bring up the Preferences2. Open the Presets tab3. In the Location section, clcik on the "Show All Other Lightroom Presets"4. Finder woud come up pointing to /Users/MyAccount/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom5. And within that Export Presets. Including User Presets.

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume you have done the following

1. In LR bring up the Preferences

2. Open the Presets tab

3. In the Location section, clcik on the "Show All Other Lightroom Presets"

4. Finder woud come up pointing to /Users/MyAccount/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom

5. And within that Export Presets. Including User Presets.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, did you alter your preferences (Presets tab) to store the presets with the catalog? That could cause this issue, unchecking folowed u by restarting LR would fix that.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Super useful! Thank you!!!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah yes, that was the issue. Your 'by the way' did the trick. Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this is not working for me. i still can't get to/see my user defined presets.  i've included a screenshot of the dialog box. LR Classic CC

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines