• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

file not found

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so i recently updated lightroom to the 12.2.1? i think and i dont remember the version i had before but i was editing photos and updated my computer cause it wasnt up to date in order to update the LrC but i backed up my photos. but i just opened the app to edit the photos but now it tells me file cant be found but i have the file in my picutres folder where i always go in lightroom to grab the photos but on lightroom to "locate missing file" in macintosh HD the folder isnt there for me to locate? but when i import the folder is in my photos but i clikc on it and all the photos go grey and "file cant be located" so i dont know what to do pleaseeee help what should i do. i even deleted the folder trashed it emptied it out and put my memory card back uploaded them put another folder and tried to grab them in lightroom in the pictures folder and it still went grey?. file is suppose to be nicole 2 and it shows the other file nicole in lightroomwell it did before i delteed but it didnt show the photos i had edited it just showed the photos i didnt want to use.Screen Shot 2023-03-27 at 5.02.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-03-27 at 5.01.27 PM.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't import the photos again (your first screen capture) because they are already in the catalog (your second screen capture). Also, re-importing never solves anything, and makes the situation worse.

Your photos are also in folders that LrC can't find, these are the question mark icons on the folders (in your second screen capture). You need to follow the instructions in this document (particularly Figure 4) to re-connect the photos in LrC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines