• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fixed: Error when trying to email from Lightroom Classic 10.0

Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just upgraded to lightroom classic 10 from 9.4  and can not email photos I get an error

"Internal error has occurred :?:0: attempt index field "font" (a nil value)

i disabled all plugins and got the same error

checked email account manager and my email is validated 

anyone else having that problem? 

{Moderator note: Thread retitled LRD-4205431}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Hi All,

Our engineering team is aware of this issue and working towards a fix for the same.
In the meantime, you can revert to a previous version which is version 9.4 through the Creative Cloud app: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Lightroom Classic 10.1 which includes the fix for this issue.

Here's the list of fixed issue in this release: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/fixed-issues.html

Let us know if the update resolves the problem for those affected and share your feedback with us.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Lightroom Classic 10.1 which includes the fix for this issue.

Here's the list of fixed issue in this release: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/fixed-issues.html

Let us know if the update resolves the problem for those affected and share your feedback with us.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its doesn't fix the problem in Mojave! Have updated to LR 10.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit: I don't get an Error Message. The "email to" window pops up, but the export to Mac Mail never happens though you can see the progress task bar doing "somthing".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where do i find the 10.1 update for LRC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The update has resolved my issue.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is update--not showing up in usual spot. I mean really where is it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Might be a timing issue, that is, Adobe placing on whatever server your copy of Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App connects to.

Try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2. The Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App was updated awhile ago, The update changed hoe program update availability us shown. Used to shoe up on right side oval button, now appear as a statement, update available, just to left of the oval buttons. Click on on that will bring up another screen, showing all updates to PS, Lr, LrC, etc

hmm, Adobe Camera RAW is an exception, shows up as in past.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is it resolved if the update isn't avalible on Creative Cloud--

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The update was available in my Creative Cloud.  You should check yours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems you have to log out (not just close Creative Cloud) then long in again.  That did it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that worked for me thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have heard that 10.1 fixed it but not for me. It may be my custom email export settings are bad/corrupted? I have installed 10.1 update, but the export to email still doesn't work. Tried deleting my email presets first (there are only 2 or 3), made no difference, then di uninstall-reinstall  of 10.1. "Email Photo" still does not work with Mojave. No error message. It goes through the movements but never attaches to an email. It could be something with MacMail Permisssions, but I can't see how to resolve it. Is there a trick to add LR to the Automation List (see attachement)Screen Shot 2020-12-26 at 21.05.15.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, the new version of Lightroom does not fix the problem with the inability to email photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works for me.  What problem or error are you experiencing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess I'm a bit late to this thread. However, I have been having this problem for some time. Used to work, now it doesn't (for me). Using Lightroom Classic v. 10.4 on a mid-2010 Mac Pro running MacOS 10.14.6. When I try to email photos directly from Lightroom nothing happens. No error message. No photos sent. Just nothing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I have no idea, I don't even try anymore. I have to export it then email
it. Don't know why they don't FIX THIS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines