• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fixed: Support for Nikon Z6 II Camera

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got my Z6 II but i was not able to download all the raw files to Lightromm Classic

please help

Regards

Gan

{Moderator Note: Edited title}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Lightroom Classic 10.1, Lightroom 4.1, and Camera Raw 13.1 which includes the support for the Nikon Z6 II camera.

Here's the list of new cameras and lenses

Let us know if that helps and share your feedback with us.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 134 Replies 134
Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Mohit

I'm finding since I've updated, my overall import time is very slow.  I mean painfully slow.  To import a single image it's taking better than a minute ( I have not timed it ).   Regardless of the body.  I am dragging frames in from PhotoMechanic, which I've been doing for years without any issue.  Prior the folder would immediately pop up and show all the files, with the images selected 'tic'd' and highlighted.  That now take about 20-30 seconds, and then once I select Import, it's better than a minute for any response from the software (ie the status bars do not come up, etc)  I have not tried reloading the software.  I'll start there and circle back.   Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this slow import.  Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you done any testing to see if the problem is the camera card/card reader/other hardware?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The files are already on my hard drive.  This drive is external to where the software is, but the latency in reading the files is unusually long.  I have not had a chance to reload the software.  Plan on doing that this evening. 

Recent test.... Z6II NEF file.  Dragged from PhotoMechanic, into PHOTOSHOP, and Camera Raw opened that file in 4seconds.  

Same file, dragged from PhotoMechanic, into Lightroom.   9 seconds to recognize the file location and load all the available files (normal), and well over 2mins to ingest that single Z6II NEF file.  

I'll reload software.  And see if that helps and circle back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'd be wise to start a new thread and describe your problem from scratch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx.  I believe it's the drive.   Thanks everyone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to  Install this Lightroom Classic 10.1 in window 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

“How to Install this Lightroom Classic 10.1 in window 10”

You'd be wise to start a new thread on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to this post, the Nikon Z6II NEF files should work with the new 13.1 camera raw plug-in. Unfortunately, it is still not working with elements 2021.  Should this work?  The DNG converter doesn't work either. Very disappointing if this post is incorrect and if it is correct, what do I need to do to get it to work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Camera Raw 13.1 supports your camera, as will the DNG Converter 13.1, so some other problem is occurring!

Please post any error messages with the exact wording, or a screen-clip.

"Not working"  and "doesn't work either" is not sufficient information for anyone to make a diagnosis.

Please include the following-
Adobe product and Version number. A Screenshot of the info panel from MENU: Help/System Info...
Operating system and Version number.
The full text of any Error Message(s)
What you were doing when the problem occurred
Screenshots of the problem.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Camera Raw is being used in conjunction with Photoshop ELEMENTS 2021?  Can and is your Elements to Camera Raw 13.1?  I remember some years ago when Elements would only get Camera Raw updates until the summer and then you had to upgrade to a new version in late winter for new Camera Raw updates.  Perhaps things are different now, I haven't used Elements in several years.
--
Here is a sample Z6 II raw file open in the Camera Raw 13.1 plug-in hosted by Photoshop 2021 (22.1.1):

ssprengel_0-1610945962057.png

The sample raw file is the last one on this page:  
https://www.photographyblog.com/previews/nikon_z6_ii_photos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines