• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

grid lines show in picture

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if this is produced by Lightroom or my camera.

Photo taken by: Sony a7RIV, Sony 70-200mm GM II

After I exporting the image in JPG, I see these grid lines showing in my picture. I don't see it in the raw ARW file.

Screenshot 2023-01-08 161505.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, my camer is Sony a7IV, not 7RIV

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't provide a definitive explanation as to what causes the pattern, but it's not unique to LrC or your Sony A7IV.

By way of example, I have seen similar pattern occurring within same image in LrC, ACR, DxO and Capture One. I've attached 100% segment from an image captured with my Canon EOS R7. One is from LrC 12.1 and the other from Capture One 23. Note that the applied edits are simply to show the pattern.

The pattern usually appears in the transition area between light and dark areas, but more often in areas where flare transitions. Yours appears to be the latter.

I should also add that I don't believe it's a common issue, and from what I've found elsewhere some have found that it's an alignment of lens used, aperature (typically wide open) and lighting conditions.  If you Google search long enough you'll find Canon, Sony, Fuji, Olympus all mentioned.

Untitled-3.jpgUntitled-4.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines