• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

halting playback

Engaged ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR 11.4 plays back my videos from iPhone 12 (30fps) very haltingly.

Always has.  Finder plays fine.  What do I do?   Plenty of power:

Screen Shot 2022-06-17 at 1.17.56 PM.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 18, 2022 Jun 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Video has always been LR's stepchild, mostly neglected by Adobe since it was introduced in LR 3. Often video works fine, but sometimes the playback stutters, audio goes away, or the current version of LR starts balking at importing certain formats. 

If/when the various suggested troubleshooting steps don't help you, you might consider what I do: Catalog all my videos in LR for organizing with my photos, but play them back in whatever default player you've got configured on your computer.  To play back a video in the catalog, right-click it and do Show In Finder, then double-click it.

If that becomes tedious, use the Open command of the Any File plugin to quickly open any cataloged file in the default app for that file type.  I've got Open assigned to Ctrl + O in my LR. The Open command is free (the rest of the plugin costs money after the free trial expires).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 18, 2022 Jun 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you

you would think if finder can play back, LR certainly could.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines