• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! my Lightroom won't open

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time i open Lightroom, it says," the last time you opened Lightroom, it unexpectedly quit while reopening windows" and it asks me to reopen its windows again. I click reopen, but it doesn't work. What should i do???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

What version NUMBER of Lightroom? We need the version NUMBER and not words like "latest".

What version NUMBER of your operating system? We need the version NUMBER and not words like "latest".

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version NUMBER of Lightroom? We need the version NUMBER and not words like "latest".

What version NUMBER of your operating system? We need the version NUMBER and not words like "latest".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am assuming you've done this, but just checking to make sure you restarted your computer after receiving the error message.  If so, as dj mentioned, supplying detailed information on your system will help narrow down the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom is not opening

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Raj250629401h6e do you see above how certain information was requested? We need that information. And we need the exact unedited word-for-word error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lightroom is not opening 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please provide the requested information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines