• 한국 커뮤니티
    Communauté dédiée aux locuteurs coréens
Quitter

Ho do I COMPLETELY remove Nik software?

Contributeur ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copier le lien dans le Presse-papiers

Copié

I have removed all Nik editing software from my iMac but still see references to all the available edit options under "edit" in Lightroom. I have searched in Applications and Lightroom package contents but there is no sign of any Nik software so it would seem it has removed completely. But when I open an image and go to edit it shows Nik software still there to be used although it has disabled. How can I remove these action prompts please? I am running an iMac, OS High Sierra 10.13.2 and Lightroom 5. Thank you.

Vues

Traduire

Traduire

Signaler

Signaler
Directives de la communauté
Restez bienveillant et courtois, ne vous attribuez pas la paternité des créations d’autrui et assurez-vous de l’absence de doublons avant de poster du contenu. En savoir plus
community guidelines

correct answers 1 bonne réponse

Contributeur , Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Thanks. I found this which may be the same.

Lightroom Users: After Analog Efex Pro is removed from the computer, it may still appear in your Lightroom plug-ins list. To remove it, open Lightroom, then open Lightroom's Preferences. Open the External Editor tab, and select Analog Efex Pro from the Preset drop-down menu. Then, re-open the Preset drop-down menu and select 'Delete preset "Analog Efex Pro."'

I selected each plugin individually and then deleted and it worked.

Votes

Traduire

Traduire
Community Expert ,

Copié

Look in Preferences at the External Editing tab. You can delete Nik entries.

Also in Plugin Manager, there may be a reference to HDREfex. In the Status section, you can go to where the plugin is stored - usually a Modules folder - and delete that file.

I think that should be all.

Votes

Traduire

Traduire

Signaler

Signaler
Restez bienveillant et courtois, ne vous attribuez pas la paternité des créations d’autrui et assurez-vous de l’absence de doublons avant de poster du contenu. En savoir plus
community guidelines
Contributeur ,

Copié

LA PLUS RÉCENTE

Thanks. I found this which may be the same.

Lightroom Users: After Analog Efex Pro is removed from the computer, it may still appear in your Lightroom plug-ins list. To remove it, open Lightroom, then open Lightroom's Preferences. Open the External Editor tab, and select Analog Efex Pro from the Preset drop-down menu. Then, re-open the Preset drop-down menu and select 'Delete preset "Analog Efex Pro."'

I selected each plugin individually and then deleted and it worked.

Votes

Traduire

Traduire

Signaler

Signaler
community guidelines