• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I find and export a profile?

Engaged ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a custom profile for my camera using the Colorchecker Passport app from X-Rite. It is on my Macbook; I'd like to copy it to my desktop machine, as that is where I do my editing. But I cannot find it on my Macbook as an individual file. It is available to use in that install of Lightroom Classic, so I know it exists! Can anyone tell me how to get it working in my second install of LR?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

The profile should be located in Macintosh HD/Users/YourUserName/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are reffering to a camera profile, it may be located here: 

Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles

This article may help you locate other locations too for lightroom classic files.

How to install Presets and Profiles in Lightroom (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The profile should be located in Macintosh HD/Users/YourUserName/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

An easy way to find a custom profile: In Develop, open the profile browser, browse to the profile, right-click it, and do Show In Finder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines