• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I scroll a page up or down in library grid mode on second display (shortcut wo

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using two displays, teh primary shows the develop module and the secondary the library module in grid mode. I would like to be able to scroll the grid a page at a time but the keystroke for this does not work on the second display.

If I use a single display in library grid mode i can scroll a page at a time either up or down using Function Up/Down keystroke on my keyboard.

Is this function unavailable when using a second monitor or am I missing something?

I understand that for most shortcuts on a second display you use teh shift ket in combination with teh normal shortcut, this does not work for my particular requirement.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Those keyboard shortcuts do work on my Mac with grid view on the secondary display.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines