• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you change the color of the side panels in LR Classic?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having such a hard time seeing anything with the dark grey side panels. I'm on a PC and have gone to Edit>Preferences and changed the Background color on the Main and Secondary windows to light grey, however the Folders Panel, etc. is still dark grey and I'm having a hard time using the panels when they are so dark.

I would appreciate any help.

Thank you.

Irene

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Changing the interface colors would be a a great feature in Lightroom but unfortunately it is not possible.  You can make the characters bigger in Preferences if that would help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Changing the interface colors would be a a great feature in Lightroom but unfortunately it is not possible.  You can make the characters bigger in Preferences if that would help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's much too little contrast between the text and background shade in the panels.

I need plenty of contrast to be able to see well which makes Lighroom Classic a real struggle, particularly for a new user like me since I find the whole interface navigation a struggle in the first the first place. 

I think that he interface is very out of date. I wonder when it last had a revamp?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines