• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Disable Import Window? (A7iii Tether)

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I use Lightroom for tethered photos, but since Sony isn't supported, I use the Sony Remote viewer app which opens photos in Lightroom. This system works fine except that everytime I take a photo the entire import dialog window pops, instead of the next image just appearing. 

I am on an M1 Mac and the latest version of Lightroom, and have already turned off the "show import dialog when memory card is attached" option (did not do anything). I'm extremely desparate here and would much appreciate any suggestions!! (maybe there's a way to just import without asking?)

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe two suggestions-  (Not a Sony user, but anyhow.)

1) Uncheck the option in General Preferences-

2022-12-05 13_02_59-Preferences.jpg

2) Use the Auto-Import function in LrC to auto-import from a 'Watched' folder that you set up in the Sony app.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines