• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to download Lightroom Classic CC 2020 v.9.4? [was: macOS]

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2024 Apr 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a MacBook Air on macOS Mojave version 10.14.6. I am not able to download Lightroom on my Mac anymore, as the macOS I'm on is no longer up to date with the program. I have some problems with my Mac that makes it impossible to upgrade the OSI have had this problem earlier and I was sent a download link for Adobe Lightroom Classic CC 2020 v.9.4. I have spoken to four customer service agents and none were able to resend the download link, does anyone know what I can do?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! If you downloaded the installer file for version 9.4, it is still on your computer somewhere (unless you deleted it). Please look for it. Also look for the actual link, your web browser keep history. And your e-mail app saves e-mails (unless you deleted it).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not done a full check in my files and email yet as I don't remember the exact date, but I'll try and keep you updated. Thank you for the suggestion 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Julie284003844lcx 

You don't need to know the date. All e-mail programs that I have ever used have a search feature. Search for e-mails from adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who sent you that link? There are numerous scammers here, Adobe WILL NOT contact you directly for support.

Why can't you upgrade your computer? Have you taken it to an Apple Store for help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who sent you that link? There are numerous scammers here, Adobe WILL NOT contact you directly for support.

Why can't you upgrade your computer? Have you taken it to an Apple Store for help?

By @Lumigraphics

As I understand the comments by @Julie284003844lcx , she contacted Adobe and they sent her the link. Not a scam. Others have reported the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted this person through the live chat and he was able to help me, but this was sometime early last year. Yesterday I tried to find a customer service number I could call, and I think I talked with one of the scammers you're talking about, but I hung up before he could do anything. The problem with my Mac is that it was a school computer and the update is locked by admin, and I do not go to that school anymore hence the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you don't have an admin account? But you still have a managed computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines