• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to download photos from a shared album?

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was sent an album of pictures from a friend through Adobe Lightroom. I did not have Adobe so I signed up for the free 7 day trial. I have tried to figure out how to download the pictures from the shared album and cannot find the solution. Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

From the below Help link.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/save-share-photos.html

View or contribute to a group album as an invitee

If you have the shared group album link or invite by email, follow these steps to access it:

Paste the link in the address bar of the browser to view the group album. Ensure that you are successfully logged in with your Adobe ID. If you are unable to view it, click the Request Access button on screen. The

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From the below Help link.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/save-share-photos.html

View or contribute to a group album as an invitee

If you have the shared group album link or invite by email, follow these steps to access it:

Paste the link in the address bar of the browser to view the group album. Ensure that you are successfully logged in with your Adobe ID. If you are unable to view it, click the Request Access button on screen. The group album owner can then allow or deny your request.

If you have received an invite by email, click the View album button in the body of the email to view the group album.

Depending on the access setting the group album owner has provided for you, you can view or add photos to the group album, while you view the album in your browser.

If you are an invitee who can only view the album, you can add comments in photos or mark them as Favorite.

To download pictures click on the three dots icon in the upper-right corner:

clipboard_image_1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines