• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't find my folders and edit

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, please could you help me to fix my problem? 

After last aktualization of Lightroom  I can´t find my folders. It´s all photos from last 6 months.

I went through storage location for originals in Adobe folder and all these pictures are there, but not in LR anymore. I tried to upload them again from these folders and it seems like new photos, so there are no edits.

I´m afraid I lost my work with editing. Please do you know how to fix it? Thank you so much...

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Insert a Photo (using the 'landscape' icon above your post) that is a screen-clip of the Info Report- MENU: Help > System Info...

Then we might know which "Lightroom" you are using.  (Lightroom-CC is not a current name for any version).

If Lightroom-CLASSIC: Then a common cause for Folders not showing at all in a catalog is that you have 'opened' an old catalog. Your recent 6-months of photos are possibly referenced in another Catalog.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, please could you give me an advice, how to open the latest catalog? I already tried to find *.lrcat on my disc, but I opened the one I spoke about in my first question. 

Thank You

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

MENU: File > Open Recent...

Rob_Cullen_0-1641249005908.png

The [Open Catalog...] menu opens a File Explorer window for you to search for .LRCAT files yourself.

And, Have you been making Backups of the Catalog regularly (at least one a week) ?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines