Copied

I can't open lightroom classic

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide some basic info so other users can offer some advice.

The version number of Lightroom Classic you are using. The version number of your Windows operating system you have installed on your computer.

when you try to launch the application what happens? Do you get an error message?
Any other relevant info.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using the latest version of the software for a long time. My computer has windows 10 installed. Recently,
when I try to run Lr, a blue circle appears that flashes for a few seconds and disappears and the software does not open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You ignored my post, I specifically requested the version number of the application and operating system.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the details are in my last post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the details are in my last post

By @Moti0D4C

We need the version NUMBER and not words like "latest" or "up-to-date". Far too often people think they have the latest version, when they do not. Only the version NUMBER will suffice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the number is 11.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the number is 11.1

By @Moti0D4C

You can try reseting preferences: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As already commented upon - we need more info and Adobe make it very easy for you to provide same. Simply, got to the 'Help' menu, choose 'System Info' and copy/paste text in the box to your next post or better still (i.e. less irrelevant info) is to post a screesnhot as per below example.

lrc-system-info-1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
How should I access this information if the LR software does not open?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines