Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Il y'a comme un problème ! v11.5

Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Sur une seule image j'ai une différence de rendu assez important entre la même image version développement et la version dans la biblio. Comment faire confiance au rendu sur les images qu'on est en train de développer si celles-ci ne sont pas conforme ? Déjà que parfois entre l'export en Jpg et la version dans LR y'a parfois des différences assez importante (même sans réglage d'accentuation à l'export). Mais là c'est franchement problématique.

Vous avez déjà eu ce genre de problème ?

LR V11.5 / Windows 10 à jour

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On a single image I have a fairly large difference in rendering between the same image development version and the version in the library. How to trust the rendering on the images we are developing if they are not compliant? Already that sometimes between the export in Jpg and the version in LR there are sometimes quite important differences (even without adjustment of accentuation to the export). But this is frankly problematic.

I see no difference in color, so I assume that you're referring to the difference in noise and sharpness.

When evaluating noise and sharpness (and when applying noise reduction and sharpening) you have to view the image at 100%. This is the only view that gives you a true representation of the image, because one image pixel is represented by one screen pixel. Any other view will be inaccurate and misleading because the image has been scaled.

Library and Develop use separate previews, and probably also use different algorithms for sharpening and smoothing when scaling images. But they will display identically at 100% view.

As for the exported image, you have to view that at 100% as well.

I also notice that you have the Masking slider (Masquage) in the Detail panel set to 0.

This slider is very useful for noisy images, because it prevents sharpening of noise in flat areas, where it is most visible. Hold down the Alt key when dragging the slider. The image will turn black and white, black areas will be protected from sharpening, white areas will be sharpened. With noisy images, I typically use a setting between 70 and 90.

In the future, please use the Insert Photos button in the toolbar to insert images.

Insert-photos.png

image.png

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like your answer very much, Per.

In classes, I always teach to never use sharpening without masking - At least in my experience, the "never" proofed perfectly true.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bonjour,

En effet à 100 % le Sharp disapraît. Mais ce n'est quand même pas normal car sur les autres images de l'album le comportement n'est pas le même. En fait la dernière image du dossier n'est pas chargé complètement, il faut zoomer dessus et une fois le chargement terminé tout rentre dans l'ordre. C'est étrange, mais pas trop grave.

Merci en tout cas pour vos réponses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines