• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images are severly yellow in all modules EXCEPT in Develop module

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suddenly after years of use, all previews are about 2500K too yellow in all views expect the develop lupe view.  When exporting images, they match the develop view.  When sending to photoshop they match the develop view.  But, in all other views in all other modules all images appear extremely yellow.  When doing a Before and After in Dev, the Before shows heavy yellow, even though no editing has been done, but the After shows normal.

I've updated LR to 2015.10.1, no change.

I've deleted preference files, no change.

I've check Photoshop's color settings, no change.

I've check soft proofing, camera calibration, lens profiles.

Restarted Windows 10

I have not yet uninstalled LR.

The one thing I did find was when printing, LR will not hold the Epson printer profile and occasionally says that it can't find the profile (even though I can find it in the profiles folder in Windows.  But, the printed image prints normal, matching the develop view.

Windows 10, LR CC2015.10.1, GTX 745Ti

Thanks for any help,

David

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

This sounds like a defective monitor profile.

Windows 10 is known to install monitor manufacturer's profiles when doing updates, and these are surprisingly often bad out of the box.

If you have a hardware calibrator, recalibrate, which should fix the issue.

If not, set the monitor profile to sRGB (or Adobe RGB if you have a wide gamut monitor).

This may not be entirely accurate, but it may be good enough (depending on the monitor and your requirements).

Press the Windows key+R, type colorcpl, and hit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds like a defective monitor profile.

Windows 10 is known to install monitor manufacturer's profiles when doing updates, and these are surprisingly often bad out of the box.

If you have a hardware calibrator, recalibrate, which should fix the issue.

If not, set the monitor profile to sRGB (or Adobe RGB if you have a wide gamut monitor).

This may not be entirely accurate, but it may be good enough (depending on the monitor and your requirements).

Press the Windows key+R, type colorcpl, and hit Enter.

Add the sRGB profile, then set it as Default profile. Make sure that Use my settings for this device is checked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  I won't be with that client until next week.  So, I will try your suggestion then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

perfect, it helps me, thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines