Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images replaced with bright green screen while browsing library module

Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue: When looking at single images in the Library module, lightroom replaces the image with a blank, bright green (or red if LR is maximized) image. This happens to some images in 'FIT', and all images if I zoom to 100%. Does not happen in X\Y.

Version: Lightroom Classic version: 11.5 [ 202208080927-8a575c91 ]

Mac Pro (2017) 3.2 Ghz 8-core Intel Xeon W. 64gb ram, Radeon Pro Vega 56 8gb, 15% of hd free

Mac OS: Monterey 12.0.1

I tried turning off my graphics card processing, no change.

Bizarrely, when I just took a screen shot of the red screen, the color changed and the screen cap itself shows some sort of transparency. NO IDEA what that means.

Anyone have any suggestions? No other problems with the computer. 

Thanks! 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

I'm uh...ashamed to admit that I shut the computer down and restarted and it appears to be functioning normally now. The screen cap color changing thing triggered it in my brain. Save me, please delete this thread lol 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm uh...ashamed to admit that I shut the computer down and restarted and it appears to be functioning normally now. The screen cap color changing thing triggered it in my brain. Save me, please delete this thread lol 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines