• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyword Sets

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work with Keyword Sets (to make keywording faster). I have developed 20 keyword sets in Lightroom Classic. When I update Lightroom Classic, I lose my keyword sets. I am trying to export (and import) keyword sets. Is this possible? I notice in my files that the three default keyword sets are in the program files (Users>Owner>AppData>Roaming>Adobe>Lightroom>Keyword Sets) but I don't see the ones that I've developed. I have also tried to modify the default sets and see if I can save the new set that way, but it won't work.

How do I include my unique keyword sets in the file listed above? How do I back them up rather than recreating them when I update my software? Thanks for any and all help!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's working for me (Windows, 12.0.1 Release): in C:\users\[username]\appdata\roaming\adobe\lightroom (as you say)

a new "xxxx.lrtemplate" file appears the moment I save that out.

If you have got "store presets with Catalog" checked - maybe take a look there instead?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had checked the box to store presets with the catalog. I unchecked them and was able to paste my keyword sets in the appropriate place. Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alongside the Catalog is a perfectly valid place to store presets, if you have a particular reason to do that. The standard central option is IMO much easier to deal with though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines