Lens Blur unusable because panel cuts off Focus Range slider

Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2024 Jun 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2024-06-07 at 10.21.04 AM.png

• Adobe Lightroom Classic v13.3
  • MacOS v14.5
  • Reproduce: Use the Lens Blur feature and the right side of the Focus Range slider gets cut off. 
  • Expected result: See the full panel so the right side of the slider can be adjusted. After restarting Lightroom, the problem persists. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you considered resetting the preference file as it may have gotten corrupted?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am seeing the same thing on my M1 Max Macbook Pro. IOS 14.5, LrC 13.3 travel machine.

Will try resetting the preferences.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@GoldingD  Thanks for the suggestion. Resetting the Prefs took care of the issue for me. MacBook Pro M1 Max, Mac OS 14.5, LrC 13.3.1.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines