Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License for Lightroom

Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

i have problems with license for my Lightroom sofware. My subscription is paid, also login with my adobe account into software, but develope module is disabled...Where can I find serial number or how can be solved this problem.

Thank you!

Nejc

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Lightroom CC, 2015.10 Release, have quit old macbook and this version is ok for my needs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you've installed Lightroom 6 (2015) on anew computer, then it's likely that you're experiencing an issue with activation.

You could try contacting @CMass in the Lr 6 Activation or Deactivation thread at https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/p-activation-or-deactivation-versions-o...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Ian for reply, it was working well for years and dont know what changed actually. Its on the same compter. What Adobe can offer as a support actually, really dont have time do search over tons of replies and discussions...some kind of Adobe live assitance support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly, above link and thread is the only advice I know of regarding your issue. With one or two exceptions (i.e. Adobe employees) it unlikely that anyone who frequents this forum will able to offer any additional help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What, this is all that company such as Adobe can offer!?? Why I'm paying 13€/month...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a user like yourself, not an Adobe employee.

Your subsciption allows you to use Lightroom Classic 12.2 (released this week). Other than hardware  OS limitations there is no reason why you shouldn't be. Therefore, the question is - why are you paying a subscription for a version of Lightroom that Adobe no longer supports?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I now, iam greatful for your help. How actually communicate directly with Adobe employees? 

I can not use 12.2 because my computer and hardware is too old.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I provided you with a contact in my first response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Ian Lyons Thank you for directing @Nejc24224373o4lq to me! We are working through this via DM and will update the thread. 🙂 

I think there might be confusion with Lightroom 6.14 (Perpectual) and Lightroom Classic, which happens more than you would think lol. You're not alone @Nejc24224373o4lq

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines