• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 2015.6 Prints Dark And Wrong Colours

Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2016 Jun 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i have been using Lightroom 6.5.1 for all my prints and prints fantastic i have the epson ET-2550 printer. i decided to do the update to the latest version 2 days ago to lightroom 2015.6 and now all my prints turn out dark and the wrong colours i tried reseting lightroom and installing and reinstalling everything and it still does the same and when ever i cool back to LR 6.5.1 or 5.7.1 the prints come out fine and looking very good can any one shine a light on what the problem is becsaue i can't afford to keep wasting good paper i will attach a picture of a printed picture of it printing good and the print that looks bad on the same piece of paper thank you so muchIMG_1332.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jul 26, 2016 Jul 26, 2016

Hi All,

This issue should be fixed in the CC 2015.6.1 update that went live today.Please update Lightroom to latest version.Refer the link Lightroom CC 2015.6.1 now available

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 142 Replies 142
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for the fix.  Printing now back to normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When will Adobe fix the  bug in PS ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

r00sevelt wrote:

When will Adobe fix the bug in PS ?

Very soon!

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2016 Jul 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Adobe working on the Windows 10 issues mentioned earlier in this post?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2016 Jul 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread is on a user-user forum and specifically directed at Mac OS users. You should start a new thread at Adobe's official bug reporting forum here for Windows printing issues: Photoshop Lightroom | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2016 Sep 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have any idea when they will have updates for boxed non-subscription version?

I downloaded Adobe file to, Try printing out this color reference image:

http://www.digitaldog.net/files/2014PrinterTestFileFlat.tif.zip

Colors are off some going through LR. I printed the same file without going through LR and the color is about as good as I have seen. Reds, greens, blues are just more vivid.

Thanks,

Larry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 01, 2016 Sep 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is fixed in Lightroom 6.6.1 also as it is the same program as Lightroom CC with some things disabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 09, 2016 Aug 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

r00sevelt wrote:

When will Adobe fix the bug in PS ?

This should be fixed in todays PS cc  2015.5.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2016 Aug 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh yes, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2016 Aug 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I print straight for Ps CC (2015.5), and this greenish muddy affects the darkest shadow...something wrong and bad, don't know where and how to fix this.

Printing problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2016 Oct 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone having this issue again with Lightroom 2015.7?

I had this issue with 2015.6 as everyone did above, then it was fixed with 2015.6.1 and now seems broken again.

Am I the only one?

Cheers,

Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're not alone.

I had actually switched to do all of my printing from Photoshop after having issues with Lightroom printing colour/brightness inaccurately. But now that Photoshop shuts down every time I try to print (thanks to the Sierra OS update) I'm forced to return to printing from Lightroom and it is horrendous! Everything I print has a very noticeable blue tone to it. That's printing straight to the Canon printer.

If I print to jpg and then print from my mac it's fine.

Please tell me there is an update coming to fix this. I'm not holding my breath on the Photoshop issue being resolved anytime soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The printing issue about which this thread was based was fixed in CC2015.7/6.7

If you are still having issues, go to Help>System Info… and verify you are running the .7 release

Then, make certain you are using the latest print driver from  your print manufacturer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem but with InDesign CC 2017 and a Konica Minolta printer.

Since the latest update a month or so ago all prints (from all Adobe CC programs) have been dark and with exaggerated colors. I have callibrated the printer and tested from other programs, but it seems like some kind of CM is missing since the update. 😞

It is quite a pain to color correct pictures in Photoshop when the print is so off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is still very much part of Lightroom. It has NOTHING to do with color calibrated monitors and has everything to do with how Lightroom imports the files and adds color profiles. Canon RAW files seems to have more of an issue with this than other brand cameras. I have tried everything from converting from AdobeRGB to sRGB, 8bit, 16bit, different file types and nothing works. Printing a JPG file straight from the camera works fine - import to Lightroom and export, and immidiately the colors are washed out and contrasts messed up.

The only workaround.... Instead of exporting from Lightroom the normal way, use the Print module and print to file. This "strips" the file of whatever rubbish Lightroom adds to the exported file and the image prints and displays correctly.

Adobe messed up seriously here along the lines with its updates and will never admit it! Doing huge events I always print on site and have used Lightroom for a very long time. I am doing nothing different and suddenly for the past 2 years I have to change my workflow because of this issue. Something that used to work, doesn't work anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@hhelmbold, you are posting in a thread that is several years old. If you are still using Lightroom version 6 you need be aware the latest update was released in Dec 2017 and there will be no further updates. So the reality is that there will be no further bug fixes for Lightroom 6.

If you are now using a upgraded version you should create a new thread in the forum and document the specific issue you are faced with in your printing process.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know it's an old thread but maybe it also shows how this has never been
fixed if it's still a problem in the latest version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fixed long ago (6 years) - No posts in this thread since.

If you have a problem with the current version of Lightroom Classic (11.3) printing I recommend you start a new thread and provide more complete information so that someone can guide you through a color-managed workflow.

If you are using an older version of Lightroom Classic, I recommend you update to the current version and see if you still have the problem. 

In any case, resurrecting this ancient and fixed thread will not accomplish your goal. 

I am closing this thread. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines