• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom and SmugMug aren't working!

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need some ASAP help. I've got a new Macbook Pro and somehow my data migration didn't include all my settings for Lightroom Classic. The SmugMug plugin shows as enabled, but it's not in the Publish services. 

Further, none of my old images show up as a catalog. I haven't gone through any setup in a long time, so perhaps I'm just missing a simple step. At least I hope that's the case. 

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installing the Smugmug plugin is half of the steps required to get the publishing service working, you also need to add the service.

see:

https://help.smugmug.com/upload-from-lightroom-HkEIllw1Erz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately this did not go on.

Now I have the same task to complete: Migrate my Adobe stuff (creative Cloud with mainly LR Classic with its Smugmug Plugin with about 100 galleries published). After the migration I would like to see everything as it is now. I will have a new Mac Studio and cannot start it from TimeMachine.

I would like to get a detailed description on how to proceed and what the results will be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines