Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Lightroom Arrow Keys for Scrolling Through Images. Press and it keeps scrolling

Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

I've had this on numerous Windows computers and am wondering if its normal behaviour and can it be adjusted.

If I am in Library Mode and I press the right arrow key briefly once it moves to the next image.

If I hold down the right arrow key for a few seconds it could scroll through hundreds of images and you can't stop it until it decides to reach the end. If you hold down the left key while trying to stop what the right key did it will after stopping go forward start shooting backwards at a rate of knots. 

Seems very stupid, I wouldn't mind if it jumped 10 or something but it just goes crazy fast through the images and lifting your finger doesn't stop it.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm pretty sure that is an operating system paremeter. Check out the Keyboard settings in the Windows Control Panel. That may help with your issue. I havn't tried it myself.

Kenneth Seals

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines