Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom catalog is damaged

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My lightroom catalog is damaged and can only be restored after repair.

who has the solution to fix my lightroom classic

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see here: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-corrupt-catalog.html

If this doesn't help you have to restore the catalog from a backup.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have a backup right?
If the catalog is really corrupted, there is a very slim possibility that if you contact Adobe directly, they might offer to repair it, with no guarantees. But the best solution is to go back to your last backup and simply replace that catalog. And ideally, you backup every day!

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem are solved thank you for the quick response.

Outlook voor Android<> downloaden

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Jacob25786221c8rawe're trying to help you, but I consider it an obligation for you to help us as well. Please explain how you solved the problem, or mark someone's reply as correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines