Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Lightroom CC: An internal error has occurred: ?:0: attempt to index a nil value

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2017 Jul 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen a couple of threads on this issue but no real solutions. Has there been a fix for this issue or a better detailed explanation of how to fix? I just upgraded to CC and now I'm stuck unable to export.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017
Have you tried this?https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1890308https://forums.adobe.com/thread/346527Which operation system do you use? Is your system patched with the actual versions?

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried this?

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1890308

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/346527

Which operation system do you use? Is your system patched with the actual versions?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the following message when launching LR CC:

An internal error has occurred: ?:0: attempt to call field 'token' (a nil value)

I tried most of the fixes suggested but no luck so far.  Otherwise, LR seems to be working ok.

I would love to get rid of the error message thinking something is not going to work when I call on a function in LR CC.

Using Windows 10 operating system.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have installed the latest version?

Do you have installed a third party plugin?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the LR program from Adobe just a week ago, so, it should be the latest.  I did not install any plugins.  The program is in its virgin stage right now.

Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received the same error when deleting an image. Catalog took forever to open. Someone on another post suggested that a logitech plugin was a problem for him. Disabled the plugin, but no luck. Uninstalled the plugin and now all is fine. Catalog opens quickly and no error message when deleting an image. I believe the troublesome app is named 'logiopt'. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for posting this. Lightroom classic was having trouble starting, scrolling was jerky, and I had this error message. I resetted my lightroom preferences and when that didn't work I reinstalled lightroom. So I uninstalled logitech options, with your advice, and everything went back to normal. Computers are weird.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been receiving this same message when trying to export my finished images. I tried many of the fixes listed in these threads. However, in my case, it turned out to be the catalog that had a problem. I was able to export the images by creating a NEW CATALOG, then importing the images from the original catalog into it, to then export it. Hopefully my sharing this will help someone else. Here are the steps.

File > New Catalog > (name it) Create > the new catalog will then open...

File > Import From Another Catalog > (find original catalog) Double Click to open or click Choose > (check box) Import.
Once the images have completed the import, you may export as you normally would.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gratidão!!! deu super certo o procedimento.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines