We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom Classic 11.0 on your Macbook Pro. Please ensure that Lightroom Classic has the necessary permissions on macOS Monteray by following the steps suggested below:
1. Go to the System Preferences for your Mac, then Security and Privacy, then select the Privacy tab.
2. Then select Accessibility from the list to the left & check if Lightroom Classic is added to the list with a check mark in front of it.
3. If Lightroom Classic is not a part of the list, please add it by unlocking the window first using the lock at the bottom left, then clicking the + icon & navigating to the Applications folder.
4. Also, grant permissions to Lightroom Classic under Full disk access located in the same list as Accessibility.
5. Once done, restart the Mac & check if it helps.
If the issue persists, you can try to reset the preferences of Lightroom Classic using the steps mentioned here: https://adobe.ly/2JSym5e
Please backup your presets prior to resetting the preferences.