New Here ,
Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have upgraded to Lightroom Classic 12.3

I had several presets incld NLP, Serge ramelli, Olympus and others

My preset tab is missing?

I have have been into prefereneces clicked on show partially compatible develp presets and nothing happens

In thge RAW defaults - global there is a drop down and if I click on Preset I can see all the presets but nothing is visible in the Navigator pane?

Any help/guidance please

thanks

Andrew

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't see the Presets panel at all in the left column of Develop, do the menu command Window > Panels > Presets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@johnrellis you are indeed a legend! I have been banging my head on the wall trying tot figure this out for days. How can I buy you a beer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so very much!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines