• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic CC 7.3 update crashes all the time

Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have  big problem with the new update of Lightroom Classic CC 7.3 and it is crashing a lot. It has crashed when I used the Profiles browser and also when I used ordinary presets. I´m not doing anything else with LR but with this new version seems very unstable, the 7.2 was very stable. I have checked so I dont have GPU acceleration on plus I have updated with the latest graphicscard drivers.

One other problem is with the converted development presets is rearranged in a total chaos order. I can not find any logic behind how it is organized. Is there a easy way to have it back in the order I hade it version 7.2. In the filesystem it looks ok but LR is doing something else.

Br

Mats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 200 Replies 200
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been struggling with my entire computer freezing when Lightroom was left idle ever since the 7.2 update. After a lot of debugging including going to the extreme of replacing my video card I noticed when I tried an empty catalog I didn't have the issue.

So at least in my case I'm no longer seeing the issue in 8.1 after starting a new catalog and then doing File - Import From Another Catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines