• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic CC seems slower than previous Lightroom version it replaced

Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic CC seems slower than previous Lightroom version it replaced.  To test the performance of the new classic update, I imported some raw pictures taken with a Nikon D810/D850 and am noticing that moving from one image to another (all with 1:1 previews) in the Develop module takes 4 seconds before the image is displayed after pressing an arrow key to move (or using the mouse to select an image).  When you move to another image, the UI is repainted first (and, i assume, the histogram calculated, etc.), and then the image is displayed on the screen.  Moving between the Library and Develop modules also results in about a 4 second delay before the image is displayed.  Moving between pictures in the Library module is almost instantaneous. 

This level of performance is unacceptable.  Doing a copy/paste of settings from one image to another takes longer in the latest Lightroom than in the previous one as the time needed to display the image seems to slow everything down, thus slowing down the entire workflow process.

Another quick test was to press the right arrow key 10 times in succession in the Develop module to move between images.  It took Lightroom Classic CC 20 seconds before the UI finally caught up and displayed the desired image.  Doing the same in the Library module takes about 3 seconds.

Or, is this just the level of performance to be expected?  Was this not tested during the beta process, or just deemed satisfactory by Adobe? 

What's the best way to get feedback directly to Adobe on this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 294 Replies 294
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an i9 7960X 16 cores / 32 virt.

Nvidia 1070

64 GB RAM

And it's F....... Slow !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AMD Ryzen 7 1700 based system with 32GB of ram.  The new Lightroom Classic develop module is absurdly slow compared to the Lightroom CC version it replaced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This version of LR CC Classic is way slower than previous versions.  Its almost too slow for usability.  I do hope they get this fixed.  I have a screaming Hardware Configuration (i7-7700 w/32GB RAM, 1TB M2 drive for OS/apps, NVidia 1070 GTX), so multi-core is defiantly not the problem with me.

This is just plan slower than it was before.  That speed improvement they advertised is non-existent.

I do hope they get this fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also experiencing a big slow down. I thought the lightroom cc was bad but now I'm waiting 7 to 12 seconds for a rendering in the develop module. I never used lr 6. I'm thinking of going back to CP1. Is it worth buying LR 6 for a bump in speed?

icore 7 970

14 gb ram

ssd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve had it, program is running slower than ever, nothing works. I only use it for Library and sorting, key wording, rating now. DxO has improved enough to be a good replacment for RAW processing. It has much lens profiles, much better noise reduction, extracts more detail, now has localised adjustments, is much faster overall. LR still does some things a little better, but DxO does some things better and is not insufferably slow. I also use C1 and will be eager to test Luminar.

Adobe only now really careas bout the mobile market, they will ultimately stop catering to dedicated camera users or make a token effort and once you over to consumer crap designed to work on tablets and phones. Doesn’t matter others will fill the void. Look at Apple abandoning it’s RAW converter after many years, for the same reason. Didn’t give a toss about about the camera market, just the mobile market. PS will be their last stronghold, but others are slowly making thei products more useable. It might take a while but ultimately most photographers won’t associate Adobe with their craft anymore.

AMD 1700x

32GB CAS14 RAM running at 3200MHz

NVIDIA GTX1080Ti

1TB NVME SSD

1TB SATA3 SSD

WIndows 10 Pro 64 bit

2560 x 1440 monitor

Every other program flies on my computer including PS, as did LR 6 CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running an i7 4.2 Ghz with 32gb of ram. There is absolutely no reason that Lightroom should be as sluggish as it is since I updated. I even have optimized all the settings that everyone has mentioned here and it makes little to no difference. I should have known better than to update before reading about all the bugs and poor performance.

This is unacceptable for Adobe. I am only a student, but I can't imagine the frustration for working professionals.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, Mine seems super slow. I am busy editing 8k raw files from Sony A7rii, and although it was a bit sluggish on previous version the more I edit the pic.. the new version is just unable to process the edits at all, I click and wait at least 30 second to see the result. Ive used the brush to remove some gradient overlays and system just takes forever to show the edit. Im running the brand new MacBook pro with extra 3.1 GHZ and 16 gig ram 1terabyte solid state storage. This should not happen.  at all. I am working on an external drive tho but still shouldn't make a difference. Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of external drive?

If you want maximum speed you should keep it internal. Your MBPs SSD reads/writes files at more than 2.000MB/s. Nothing external comes close in terms of read/write speeds and latency. There's always going to be a lag unless you have an NVME SSD with USB-C connection.

Do you shoot uncompressed RAW files with your Sony?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried edited the same RAW files in Capture One, which processed in Lightroom Classic.. And I don't have bugs or brakes in the Capture One. I'm working with an internal SSD disk, and I have a graphics card by Nvidia Quadro + 24 GB RAM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And I just would like to put this out there. If I wanted to max out the settings and have the machine to handle it, I should be able to. Having to run in circles adjusting all these different settings is ridiculous. I built this machine to allow my workflow to move quickly with the highest settings possible. It's pretty frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive been having slowdown problems for over 12 months now  and after my last escalation to Adobe Tech  support where  I also provided a test catalogue for them to troubleshoot  they told me that these were "known"  issues  and these would  be addressed in the next  major update

And so I eagerly looked forward to this classic release only to find after updating today that NOTHINGS CHANGED!!!!......Its still horribly slow when multiple brushes are used on same image...Can also hear the GPU/CPU fans going mental ....On some images depending on degree of edit tools used I also cant now see real time noise slider  changes ....Lags of 2 secs or more ,,,,Its just terrible .  And there must be a ton of others in same boat as me because nothing strange about my Macbook Pro and Canon 5DSR/Fuji XT20 setup ( MAcbook pro is Mid 2015 model with the highest option upgrades to CPU and RAM  taken out  at time of purchase. )

Whats worse is  I even wiped my macbook pro and installed a fresh new install of OS High Sierra to go with the new lightroom .  ANd then....... I loaded the special test Catalogue I had created and uploaded to  Adobe technical support  when I first had these issues   and sure enough all the problem test images in the catalogue were no different even under the new OS and Lightroom update APP ..And thats a dead give away that none of the issues I had have been addressed in the update...

And I will be interested to see now what excuse they give for the continued slowdowns in the new "Classic"  given I also have a written  response confirming 1. the issues they had seen in my test catalogue were known and 2.w hey would be addressed in next major  update!!!!

Bottom line is for me its time to look seriously at alternatives like capture one etc as I have no confidence in this co that it will  make changes in a timely fashion .. Ive had this problem for 12 months now and Im certainly not going to wait another 12 just to get a normal workflow going....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to agree with you on your frustrations of using Lightroom.  I too have been major problems with Lightroom, speed that is slow kills creativity.  Isn't this is what Adobe like people to think of their product?  I find this happens to a lot companies that have started out with great idea's and intentions.  Lightroom is good for general adjustments for perfect images "out of the camera".  Unfortunately what I see behind the lens before I press the shutter is not what I see on my computer.  So what I must do to get what my mind actually interprets in a scene takes many adjustments to get that look back.  I am not over saturating my images, but I look for small details in an image and try to highlight it.  So the bushing tool is so important for me.  But whats more important is the flow.  Somedays I feel good at the computer and ready to edit.  Editing is more then just moving around some sliders.  To edit in a way to display what your image looked to you, one must have to " edit by feel".  Simply said I need to a smooth flow.  If I have to stop and wait 30c for the brush tool to show its edits, then this spells doom for a good feel.  So this is what I want Adobe to hear.  If Adobe don't open their eyes and get hungry again, then I feel they will lose their touch on this market.  Lets face it its has great programs with many different ways to display your work.  And yes Lightroom is still a great program.  I cannot speak for the rest of the users that use Lightroom.  But for me, speed is King. Without it you have nothing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a very fast processor and 16 gigs of RAM and these same problems have plagued me since the last major update. It is much worse if I export an image with Lightroom adjustments to Photoshop. The memory usage can go so high the PC crashes. Even after closing an image in Photoshop, the high memory usage just hangs on and only drops if I close Photoshop. The only thing that has helped at all, and only a little bit, is to drastically increase virtual memory.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Gary, thanks for the info and its not that big of deal now that I know its not only my problem.  Sometimes one don't know enough about the workings of the hard/drive/memory/etc/ slowdowns issues.  But I have decided not to work from LR when I upload my images for editing.  I will open in LR but send it to PS for my edits, then send it back to LR for final touches then export it.  So far that works and I am not pissed off at Adobe.  I guess LR should one be used sparingly when editing your images , have a nice day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Disagree, Lightroom is for photography and I use this ALL the time, since upgrading to the photography pack and installing Lightroom CC Classic it is ridiculous how long it takes to edit an image! Why are we paying for a subscription when it is not doing what it should be doing??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

whats even crazier here is Adobe should be having way less issues with Macs than they do with windows given the Macs are limited with just how much you can change on the hardware side of things as against windows desktops and laptops which allow for almost limitless number of different hardware combos including CPU GPU Motherboard combos together with  RAM updates and many different types of Laptop display drivers along with  many different brands of GPU's .etc which in my mind would be a recipe for a slowdown /resource conflict disaster. Yet I hear more slowdown issues lately coming from Mac owners rather than MICROSOFT CUSTOMERS  RUNNING WINDOZE ON THEIR TOSHIBAS, DELLS , ETC ETC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Preferences>Performance, there is a check box for "Generate Previews in Parallel". What is that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just upgraded to Lighroom Classic CC - and I cannot get into Develop module anymore - the picture is not shown. Checked memory usage it is using 12GB of RAM! So there are some bugs that need ironing out....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too. Extremely unusable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting the PRAM if you are using a MAC, the instructions are in lots of places on the web.  It did the trick for me, difference is like night and day. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using PC
Bragi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the long post!  Feel free to skip to the graphs...  🙂

I appreciate all the comments and feedback from everyone and glad (not the right word) to see that others are also experiencing performance problems as I am.  It sounds like there is still much work for Adobe to do to address the user experience when it comes to performance, but it also sounds like they're trying, so hopefully they will continue to focus more time and resources on this issue.

I still stand by my initial comments that my first experience with Lightroom Classic CC was AWFUL compared to Lightroom CC, when my expectations were that the new app should be a noticeable improvement over the old app.  I saw a level of performance degradation that just surprised the heck out of me, so was really disappointed in the Lightroom app update.

While my subjective experience was negative, I decided to step back yesterday and try to perform some objective "benchmarks" where I repeat a number of steps to try to quantify what I am seeing when I use Lightroom.  I was shocked to find that when I performed these tests, I actually found Lightroom Classic CC to perform better at some tasks than Lightroom CC 2015 - when I saw "shocked," I mean that this was totally contrary to my initial experience that prompted me to start this thread.  That being said, I did experience a huge performance degradation when actually doing a series of steps to emulate a common workflow that I perform, with a degradation by as much as 50% with the new Lightroom Classic CC over Lightroom CC 2015, which I can see would make using Lightroom Classic CC a huge step backwards - but, I digress...

For my test, I tried to emulate my initial experience of converting my existing catalog with Lightroom Classic CC, importing some images, and working with the images. I performed a series of steps with both a brand new empty catalog, and the same steps with my current catalog, using both Lightroom CC 2015 and Lightroom Classic CC.  Each set of steps involves performing the following operations:
- importing and building previews.  For this test, I used 70 images from a Nikon D500, which has 20mp images, from RAW uncompressed 14-bit files - the actual files shouldn't matter as what is important is the relative performance in each scenario, and your mileage will vary.  For this action, I performed a drag/drop of the image folders into the Library module window.
- after the import is complete, I selected the first image in the Library module, set the image view to be Fit, and then stepped through the images.  While normally one wouldn't just step quickly from one picture to another, measuring the amount of time to step from one picture to another is problematic as there is too much error related to reaction time, so expanding the test set provides a better measure of performance.  I guess one could take the time and divide it by the number of pictures to get the per-picture time, if one was so inclined.  When moving between images, I moved the next image, then waited until the UI completely finished.
- I then performed the previous step in the develop module.  In this module, I closed each of the develop tabs as the contents of the open tabs are calculated/drawn/whatever each time the image is displayed, so this affects the performance of displaying an image. I also did not apply any settings changes to the images. When moving between images, I moved the next image, then waited until the UI completely finished - when in the develop module, this seems to be when the "Auto" button in the Tone section is available and not "greyed out."
- I then performed the previous step again, but this time I opened the Basic, Detail, and Lens Correction tabs (ones that I commonly use when editing), with the rest of the tabs collapsed/closed.  Again, When moving between images, I moved the next image, then waited until the UI completely finished - when in the develop module, this seems to be when the "Auto" button in the Tone section is available and not "greyed out."
- Since I had seen comments from users that said exporting was supposed to possibly be faster in the new Lightroom Classic CC, I threw in an export of the set of images to JPG images.  For the export, I stayed in the Develop module, selected the first image, did a Ctrl-A select all, then File->Export.

new empty catalog...
Lightroom CC 2015
import & build smart previews and 1:1 previews: 3:22
library nav: ~60 sec
develop nav: 1:43  all tabs closed
develop nav: 2:43.  Basic, Detail, Lens Corrections open.  rest collapsed
export to JPG: 60 sec

LR Classic CC:
import & build smart previews and 1:1 previews: 1:47
library nav: ~40 sec
develop nav: 1:03  all tabs closed
develop nav: 1:53.  Basic, Detail, Lens Corrections open.  rest collapsed
export to jpg:  crashed.  "bad_module_info has stopped working"
export to jpg: 55 sec

LR CC 2015 vs LR Classic CC - Empty Catalog.JPG

(All times, lower is better)

existing catalog...
LR CC 2015:
import & build smart previews and 1:1 previews: 3:38
library nav: 50 sec
develop nav: 1:28 sec  all tabs closed
develop nav: 2:06   Basic, Detail, Lens Corrections open.  rest collapsed
export to JPG: 1:01

LR Classic CC:
import & build smart previews and 1:1 previews: 1:47
library nav: ~55 sec
develop nav: 1:05 sec  all tabs closed
develop nav: 1:58  Basic, Detail, Lens Corrections open.  rest collapsed
export to jpg:  53 sec

LR CC 2015 vs LR Classic CC - Existing Catalog.JPG

Looking at the above measured times, it appears that Lightroom Classic CC IS faster (or should be faster) for tasks such as importing and navigating through images.  Again, that was not my initial impression, so these results surprised me.  These numbers do not directly reflect what I first experienced after installing Lightroom Classic CC, and Lightroom Classic CC did seem to perform better after exiting and restarting the app, so not sure what was up with that.  Also, the performance difference between working with the empty catalog versus my existing catalog was negligible (so that didn't account for my initial awful experience with Lightroom Classic CC).

Ok, given that the above results encouraged me in expecting LR Classic CC should be faster than LR CC 2015, I decided to do real work and actually try processing my set of 70 images and see what happened...

I went ahead and performed some common edit adjustment operations on my images including tweaking these settings:
- increase exposure
- increase contrast
- lower highlights
- increase shadows
- lower black level
- increase clarity
- increase vibrance
- increase saturation
- increase the sharpen mask
- increase sharpening
- increase Luminance noise reduction
- Remove chromatic aberration
- Enable profile corrections

I did this to the first image in the develop module, then synced all the settings through the set to apply the changes to all.  I then waited a short time while the settings were made.

I then went back to the first image in the set and performed the above task of stepping through the images displayed in the Develop module...  and Bingo!   Lightroom CC 2015 was more than twice as fast as Lightroom Classic CC!  While the percentage varied from my very first experience with the new update, this was closer to the performance degradation that I initially experienced.

existing catalog...
LR CC 2015:
develop nav with settings applied:  3:01  (versus 2:06 with no settings applied)

LR Classic CC:
develop nav with settings applied:  6:22  (versus 1:58 with no settings applied)

LR CC 2015 vs LR Classic CC - Nav with settings.JPG

I expected the times to be slower with settings applied and the develop tabs open, and this is what the measurements show.  These results show that Lightroom CC 2015 is impacted by edit settings about 50% (versus when they are not applied) when it has to do the extra work with factoring in setting changes, but for some reason Lightroom Classic CC is impacted by roughly 225%!  For a performance-focused release of Lightroom, this is not what I would expect.  If you do the calculations here, when moving between images in the Develop module with settings applied, Lightroom CC 2015 averages roughly 2.59 seconds to move between images, and the new Lightroom Classic CC averages roughly 5.46 seconds (this is before the UI stops updating itself and LR finishes processing the image for display).  I also found some pictures displayed faster than others, and also that the further I moved through my image set in the develop module with Lightroom Classic CC, the longer it seemed to take (so, degradation over time).

Granted, no one normally would step through one photo after another, BUT what this shows is that after editing an image and moving on to the next image, the workflow takes a huge performance hit while the user sits there waiting for Lightroom to finish updating the display before the user can begin the editing process.  While this may be no big deal working on a few pictures, factoring this in for working with a hundred pictures or more means that the user is idle more than the computer is, which should NEVER be the case.

So, this should at least show, objectively, that Adobe has work to be done in the Develop module of Lightroom Classic CC to help improve workflow performance, and can actually represent a huge step backwards from Lightroom CC 2015...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for taking such a methodical approach and posting the results. Can you tell me what the resolution of your monitor is? I have read other reports of things working well in 1080 monitors but crawling when used with 4K monitors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1080 is my current monitor. I uninstalled and downgraded to Lightroom 6 and things are much better now. Maybe when Adobe fix that problem I will give this Lightroom Classi CC a second try

Enviado do Email<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> para Windows 10

De: paulp90455456<mailto:forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Enviado:domingo, 22 de outubro de 2017 22:33

Para: Bruno Oliveira<mailto:desertoo23@outlook.com>

Assunto: Lightroom Classic CC seems slower than previous Lightroom version it replaced

Lightroom Classic CC seems slower than previous Lightroom version it replaced

created by paulp90455456<https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.adobe.com%2Fpeople%2Fpaulp90455456&data=02%7C01%7Cdesertoo23%40outlook.com%7Ced524e2397b94e9d54e908d519b61750%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636443192225498648&sdata=%2FYHSR7eedUvtNsAwnwWFp6qThrdugOx1rw61l%2Fv36mc%3D&reserved=0> in Lightroom Classic CC - View the full discussion<https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.adobe.com%2Fmessage%2F9908539%239908539&data=02%7C01%7Cdesertoo23%40outlook.com%7Ced524e2397b94e9d54e908d519b61750%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636443192225498648&sdata=a3dzQtu%2BgAmiJ7FGawiDIqyyIie2D%2B9ux4ICjZxOEnU%3D&reserved=0>

Thank you so much for taking such a methodical approach and posting the results. Can you tell me what the resolution of your monitor is? I have read other reports of things working well in 1080 monitors but crawling when used with 4K monitors.

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/9908539#9908539 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/9908539#9908539

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Lightroom Classic CC by email<mailto:discussions-community-lightroom-lightroomclassiccc@adobe-v8.hosted.jivesoftware.com> or at Adobe Community<https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.adobe.com%2Fchoose-container.jspa%3FcontentType%3D1%26containerType%3D14%26container%3D3316&data=02%7C01%7Cdesertoo23%40outlook.com%7Ced524e2397b94e9d54e908d519b61750%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636443192225498648&sdata=kSzlgdLlI1O1hHsyMdUwMUSWbsKk3g75UK%2Bt6i5%2BQpA%3D&reserved=0>

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624<https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.adobe.com%2Fthread%2F1516624&data=02%7C01%7Cdesertoo23%40outlook.com%7Ced524e2397b94e9d54e908d519b61750%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636443192225498648&sdata=aMM3V3KPL5KBm2iEaDO7ZnHptIyVJaqEc24V8OVJicU%3D&reserved=0>.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe<https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.adobe.com%2Funsubscribe.jspa%3Femail%3Ddesertoo23%2540outlook.com%26token%3D216b479c9676dc832a6e891f7e487e9b2569853309cd2a94b0cbd6af376e7380&data=02%7C01%7Cdesertoo23%40outlook.com%7Ced524e2397b94e9d54e908d519b61750%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636443192225498648&sdata=LfN%2BXrdJLO662sTNZt7TXXBfQ63FEcriOL17i4fyALk%3D&reserved=0> instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences<https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.adobe.com%2Fuser-preferences!input.jspa&data=02%7C01%7Cdesertoo23%40outlook.com%7Ced524e2397b94e9d54e908d519b61750%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636443192225498648&sdata=FBZJG%2FtMupfcnW2uU%2Fu5sWUGPyHh0nqkVrfb%2FSaGsA4%3D&reserved=0>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines