Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic Export Error on macOS

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I cant Export after the Lightroom Classic update my images...

my Lightroom has the Full Disk Acces and it stills not work.

When i want to Export there come always a error message.

my system is mac os with a new macbook and the newest mac update.

{Thread title updated by moderator}

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jose,

Thanks for reaching out. If you can clarify a few things for me, we can get to the bottom of this.

Could you please share the specific version of Lightroom Classic from Help > About Lightroom Classic and the particular version of macOS? Has this happened recently since an update of the macOS or Lightroom Classic?

Does the image open up when you right-click it and select 'Show in Finder? Where is the original image stored on an internal or external drive? Where are you trying to export the pictures to?

Does the issue with export happen with specific files or formats? Could you please confirm if you are using any Export presets? 

If you are keeping original images on an external drive or exporting to an external drive, try this:

• Search for Disk Utility from Finder's spotlight search or magnifying glass.
  • Run 'First Aid' diagnostic on the external drive. Check this to learn more: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210898
  • Restart the computer.

Let us know if this helps,
Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you.

the lightroom version is 11.4 ans my mac version is montery 12.4

the export from my images doest work after the update from lightroom. i think there is no problem with the mac.

i want to export my images from lightroom to my desktop and always when i wnat to do this there is a error and i cant export my images. when i go 2 versions in lightroom back there it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the imgaes are on my laptop and not on another disk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines