Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic HDR Problem

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo! (I am german)

Ich habe Windows 11 64 Bit Home, Lightroom Classic in der aktuellsten Version, eine Nvidia RTX 3090 und einen Panasonic TV mit HDR PQ. Wenn ich Windows auf "HDR benutzen" einstelle, sind alle Farben blass und auch falsch. Korrigiere ich diese in den Einstellungen der Grafikkarte? Ich habe sie jetzt direkt im TV-Gerät angepasst und das Bild sieht gut aus. In Lightroom sind jedoch alle meine Fotos grün. Lightroom selbst sieht aber normal aus. Was muss ich ändern?

Viele Grüße
Tobias

-------------------------------

Hello (I am german)

I have Windows 11 64 bit Home, Lightroom Classic in the latest version, an Nvidia RTX 3090 and a Panasonic TV with HDR PQ. When I set Windows to "Use HDR" all colors are pale and also wrong. Do I correct this in the graphics card settings? I have now adjusted them directly in the TV and the picture looks fine. However, in Lightroom all my photos are green. Lightroom itself looks normal though. What do I need to change?

Beste regards

Tobias

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ach ja, die Farbskalen und weitere farbig dargestellte Bedienelemente sind ebenfall grün. Die Ansicht des Bildes im Modul "Entwickleln" ist hingegen normal.

--------------------

the color scales and other colored controls are also green. The view of the image in the "Develop" module, on the other hand, is normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't use HDR for your display settings.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom does not support any HDR mode on your monitor. It will do this green thing if you enable it because it messes up color management. Do not enable HDR modes in windows if you use Lightroom. HDR is really only useful for video at the moment. There is no standard for images. There is preliminary support for rendering raw files into HDR images in ACR currently (only on recent Macs though) if you want to play with this and it might come to Lightroom sometime in the future but it is not currently there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines