• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom classic minimizes when you remove an object from a mask,Macbook connected with Eizo screen

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue: 

• Lightroom Classic Version Number: 12.2
  • OS Version Number: Ventura 13.2.1
  • Macbook pro connected to an Eizo screen CG2700S
    Steps to reproduce:

1. When I create a mask with a linear gradient and I want to remove an object from it, Lightroom Classic immediately minimizes.
      The only option is to start by selecting an object, adding what should not be edited and then inverting the mask.
      The problem only occurs when I work on my Eizo screen to which my Macbook is connected. 

Expected result

That I can remove an object from a mask when I am working on my Eizo screen.

Actual result

Lightroom classic keeps minimizing as soon as I hover over the photo with my mouse, when I am working on my Eizo screen

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2024 Feb 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This happens to me all the time when trying to select an object. Super annoying. The only way to fix it is to close lightroom classic and restart it. Not a convienent part of the workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines