• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic - Not Responding

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need help.This is the first time I am using Lightroom Classic. The moment I launch the LrC app on Mac OS, all i see is a grey screen. Any thoughts on troublshooting?

LightroomClassic.jpg

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might help if you suggest the Version Number of your OS. and the Version Number of Lightroom-Classic.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A copy of your 'System Info' would be helpful. This can be found under the LrC Help menu. You can use the 'Copy' button at top right of the System Info panel, then paste into your next post to the forum. I've attached a copy of the panel and content I'm refering to.

System Info.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply. Sad thing is I am not even seeing 'System Info' under LrC help Menu. Below is the screenshot from my device

LrC Help Menu.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting the LrC preference file as described in Method 1 at https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Getting started, see info at the link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/get-started.html

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines