• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom classic not syncing from laptop to mobile/tablet

Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Lightroom Classic 12.3, and having an issue with Syncinc.  In the top right the little icon is blue and it says it's syncing my photos, however there's nothing to show the actual progress - and if I open Sync Settings, the Sync activity shows 0 Uploading, 0 Pending, 0 Downloading.  

Any ideas what might be happening here? I've already rebuilt the sync data.

Checking my mobile devices, it looks like the images on my laptop aren't syncing, but checking my laptop it appears that my mobile phone images are syncing.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2023 May 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, @CapnBloodbeard. Welcome to the Lightroom Classic Community. I'll need more info to help you figure this out. Please share the system info of Lightroom Classic from Help > System info > Copy & paste into a text document > Upload and share with us here.

Check Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com) & clear any incomplete sync items. Try these suggestions:

• Create a new collection with newly imported images & try to sync them to the cloud.
  • Pause sync for a few of the existing collections & enable them to sync again one by one.
  • Apply a flag or rating to some of the images syncing in Lightroom Classic & let Lightroom sit idle for 30-40 minutes to finish syncing.

Let me know how it goes. Thanks!

Sameer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2023 May 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sameer,

I've attached the file to this post.

I went into LR web - can't see any incomplete sync items.  

I've paused syncing on all of my collections, rebuilt my sync data and in the top right, it still shows 'syncing 1899 photos'

If I go into 'All Synced Photographs' under Catalog on LR Classic, the missing images show up there, but they don't show up on my mobile devices.....

Previously I had a different catalogue synced from a different computer, I thought I had resolved this but I wonder if that could somehow be causing issues...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2023 Nov 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Sameer! I am having this same problem. 

I have susscessfully synced 4 collections to the cloud so I can edit them while I am on holidays. They have synced to my lightroom phone device but not my laptop. 

What can I do to remedy this please? I didn't really understand the instructions below (in terms of pausing or importing new collections I wasn't sure form which device you meant etc) 

Thank you so much! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines