• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic preview unavailable for this file

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to import images from my SD card; I see gridview grayed out saying Preview unavailable for this file.  I did a LRC upgrade and that did not fix the issue.  Using Macbook Pro Monterey OS. Please help.

Thanks!

Cheryl

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cheryl, 

Can you give more details about the files, where they're coming from etc. Also your System Info. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This suggests that your do not have enough free space on your primary disk drive (where /TEMP resides). All of those previews need to be opened/created and stored somewhere during import. LR makes extensive use of the /TEMP folder during import and other times. This is why I recommend keeping ~100GB of free space on C:\

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines