Lightroom Classic - Print Module - Borders printing unevenly

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

borders print uneven in LRC 11.2 print module although set up correctly - Mac OS 12.2 Epson P800. Have spent hours on this and spoke to an Adobe support agent who reinstalled / reset the software to no avail. 

Lopsided borders. 

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Many thanks, 

Barry

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start from scratch making a new, virgin Print Template. Set everything from scratch, including the Page Setup and all driver settings to save this into the new template. Never select anything but Default Settings in LR for in the dropdown:

EpsonDropdownPreset

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks! Will give it a go. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you mean that the left and right and/or top and bottom margins are different even though they are set the same, I just noticed that my left and right margins seem to be slightly different widths even  though they were both .13 in. My current thought is that there is a paper alignment issue in my printer which I haven't looked into yet so you  may want to look there if you haven't.

If you are referring to the 'stroke border' is it not the same the same 'point' (pt) width around the photo?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your input.  My borders are way off, particularly with larger sizes (11 x 17, 17 x 22). I was told by thedigitaldog in this thread to create a new Print Template. Don't have the bandwith today - will try tomorrow haha. 

I appreciate you time. 

Thanks, Barry

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines