Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic startet nicht

Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo liebe Leser,

wie in der Überschrift beschrieben, staret Lightroom Classic nicht. Sämtliche hier bereits beschriebene Lösungsvorschläge haben nicht geholfen. Die Ereignisanzeige zeigt folgendes:

Screenshot 2022-10-12 142123.jpg

Es wäre nett, wenn mir jemand helfen könnte. Hierfür schon einmal vielen Dank.

Viele Grüße

Sven

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Hallo zusammen,

nochmals herzlichen Dank für die Hilfe. Das Problem ist nunmehr gelöst, es wurden aktualisierte Treiber für die Grafikarte zur Verfügung gestellt.

VG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first thing that you should try is to switch off the GPU support from the Lightroom preferences and check if that helps to fix the issue. 

Go to Lightroom > Preferences > Performance tab > Uncheck "Use Graphics Processor" > Restart Lightroom. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-gpu-faq.html#troubleshooting 

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-gpu.html 

If Lightroom doesn't start correctly the please see "Solution 2" in the document behind the second link. 

Troubleshoot GPU issues | Lightroom Classic (adobe.com) 

Another step is to try to reset the Lightroom preferences. 

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/ 

It's recommended to backup your preferences before you reset the preferences to the default settings: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/preference-file-and-other-file-locations.html 

If this doesn't help we need more informations about your environment. 

Which operating system do you use? 

Which version of Lightroom do you use? 

Please post the exact version and not only phrases as "recent", "latest" and so on. 

Do you get an error message? If yes, please post the exact message or an screenshot.  

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Axel,

thanks a lot for your advice. First I use Lightroom Version 11.5 on Windows 10 (with newest updates and patches) and updated all drivers.

I tried to fix the problem as you mentioned but i can not navigate to:

C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Preferences\Lightroom Classic CC 7 Preferences.agprefs

because there is no folder C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\.

After Roaming\Adobe there is just a folder Adobe PDF...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your system up-to-date? Please check if all patches and updatres are installed. Check all the drivers (chipset, graphic and so on) if there are updates available. If yes please install the updates and check again.

Has Lightroom work in the past? If yes, what has been changed on your system before the error occur?

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to find it under C:\Users\[user name]\info\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Preferences\Lightroom Classic CC 7 Preferences.agprefs

It seems to be a problem with my Intel UHD Graphics 360. When i disable this one Lightroom is running. Since yesterday there was no problem. If someone knows how to fix it i would be very happy. Otherwise i have to run Lightroom without the graphics card.

Many thanks for your help @AxelMatt 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this computer a laptop? I ask because you mention an integrated video controller.

Does this computer, be it a laptop or desktop have a descreate graphics controller, perhaps by AMD or NVIDIA, not Intel? I and because you state that you disable the integrated video control and the computer still displays. And because if you do have an actual GPU, you should use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it´s a desktop. When the Intel UHD 630 (not 360) is disabled my 2nd screen does´nt work anymore. Maybe i have to buy a new (real) graphics card which i thought i actually have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, a desktop. So, do you have a GPU card placed into one of your slots on the motherboard?

And as for, what I see as a integrated video control, is the connection from that, via a port on the back of the computer near all the various ports like USB, a VGA port as in the pic below, or from a card?

GoldingD_0-1665592141388.jpeg

Also, in LrC click on Help, click on System Info, copy and paste into a reply this section:

Displays: 1) 2560x1440
Input types: Multitouch: No, Integrated touch: No, Integrated pen: Yes, External touch: No, External pen: Yes, Keyboard: No

Graphics Processor Info: 
DirectX: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti (31.0.15.1694)

yours will probably be different than that example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for my little late answer.

The HDMI port is on the motherboard side.

Lightroom launches normally with the graphics card disbaled, when i enable it while Lightroom is running i can use it as always. Little strange...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And your first monitor, what id it plugged into?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As i mentioned on the motherboard connections.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, meant the other monitor, the one not plugged into a video port off the MB.

As for the monitor that is plugged into that port off the motherboard, that port is probably connected to the integrated video control, hence no display if the integrated video control is disabled.

A note, LrC can have issues when different graphics cards/ports are in use. When trying to run two or more displays, best to come off same GPU (if multiple ports are provided) or identical GPU's.. Hence wondering about that other monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your advice. The 2nd monitor ist connected to the DVI-port of the motherboard because there is only one HDMI-port.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hallo zusammen,

nochmals herzlichen Dank für die Hilfe. Das Problem ist nunmehr gelöst, es wurden aktualisierte Treiber für die Grafikarte zur Verfügung gestellt.

VG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines