Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic vs Lightroom CC + Black Friday 2021

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community,

1. I'm new to photography and Adobe. Would you recommend Lightroom Classic or CC? To me the most common difference is that with CC I can edit anywhere and knowing that my files are backed up in the cloud.

But I would like to know which one is best according to photographers?

2. Is the Black Friday applicable to individuals that have already purchased one Adobe application?

Thank you. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no software known as Lightroom CC. Adobe's current offerings are called Lightroom Classic and Lightroom.

But I would like to know which one is best according to photographers?

No such thing as "best". Photographer A will give one answer and Photographer B will give the other answer. It depends on what you want to do.

You are correct that Lightroom does allow photos to be edited anywhere and backed up in the cloud. If that's what you want, choose Lightroom. Here's a bigger list of differences: https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom-classic/lightroom-cc-vs-lightroom-classic.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good article on the subject:

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/lightroom-cc-vs-classic-features/

From a Black Friday ad for the All App plan. Available to first-time subscribers of Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps. There may be other plans so you will need to read the "terms" for each specific offer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines