Exit

Lightroom does not sync with LR Mobile

Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2014 Jul 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Desktop 5.5 [968504]

Mac OS 10.9 (3)

I started to work with LR 5.5 Desktop two weeks before. Because the LR Mobile sync was quite unstable, I decided to start over. I used the "delete all data" option in LR Desktop -> Settings and re-logged on with my Cloud account in the LR Mobile settings.

Since then Lightroom Desktop never ever started to sync with LR Mobile again. Sync is turned on and I am logged on, Internet connection is fine. But it does not matter which collection I mark for sync, it happens nothing.

I also tried to deinstall and reinstall Lightroom Desktop itself, but no success. LR Mobile sync is still not working.

Could you please help me?

Regards, Mathias

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 17, 2014 Jul 17, 2014

Could you try to re-sign-in on iPad+iPhone. Should work now. There was something wrong at the back-end.

Could you describe a bit your Lightroom Mobile workflow from the very starting point on.  Did you e.g. first sign-in to Lightroom desktop, synced the collections and after that signed in to the IPhone/iPad app?

-

Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 102 Replies 102
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2016 Mar 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joseph,

Could you please send me a LR Desktop+Lr Mobile  diagnostic log  - best as a private message with a downloadable dropbox link.

You can trigger the Lr Desktop log via LR Desktop preferences -> Lightroom Mobile and when you hold down the alt key you will notice a generate diagnostic log button

The Lr Mobile app log can be triggered when you open up the settings (via top left Lr icon in collection view) and long press the top left LR Icon a diagnostic log will be generated and attached to your local mail client.

-

Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2016 Sep 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having the same issue. LR is working perfectly.... but the sync to my mobile device is not working. I've deleted and reinstalled the mobile version, logged out and in of the mobile version, etc.  It used to sync and just stopped. Nothing I try, works. 

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2016 Sep 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jay,

If you have a problem please send us a diagnostic log from both the device and the desktop.

The original post is over two years old so you will most likely not have the same issue as he did.

Thanks,

Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines