• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Filter duplication with STRG or CMD plus ALT - wann have a autark filter_

Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I worked with the older lightroom, where I coul duplicate a radial filter with strg or cmd and alt.

This filter was self/sufficient.

When I do it at the newest lightroom version, the filter is connected with the filter who gave the duplication-birth to the new one.

But I only want to change settings at the new filter.

If I do a rightclick on the mouse and press duplicate, it works. But that is to slow for me.

Can anyone help?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try pressing [SHIFT + M]. After creating one Radial gradient, [SHIFT+M] makes a new independent Radial gradient mask. But does not 'copy' the shape of the first mask. As you find - a Copy & Paste [CTRL+C] [CTRL+V] creates a mask copy that is linked in adjustments.

A [Right-Click] can Duplicate the mask (same size but independent) - I have not yet learned if there is a keyboard shortcut for this! (ie. same size, independent adjustments)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is still to slow...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Michael!
Did you find a way to solve it?
Haveing the same issue and need the fast way like with the older version!

Best regards!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not think there is a keyboard shortcut like [CTRL+C]- [CTRL+V]  available.

See also the discussion at-

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/radial-filter-duplicate-without-puting-...

And Lightroom Queen has an updated shortcut list-

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/keyboard-shortcuts/

Fastest I have found is to [CTRL] + drag the Radial Gradient icon (not the mask icon) onto the (+) Create New Mask button.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines