Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom PC versionn needed

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello guys out there,

If I dont want the cloud version of the Lightroom and just have a normall Lightroom installed on a PC/Laptop which can be purchased one time and can used forever without internet connection - where do I get it ? every link I get in google takes me to the creative cloud version with monthly/yearly subscription only. Pls help. thanks 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does not sell any version of software which includes "Lightroom" in the software name, that is one time purchase. The only way to purchase software with "Lightroom" in the name is by subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has stopped selling the perpetual licence of Lightroom several years ago.

The only way to get Lightroom is to buy a subscription like the "Photographer Plan" for example. 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to make a minor (but important) clarification to the statement from @AxelMatt 

The only way to get Lightroom Classic is to buy a subscription like the "Photographer Plan". (And actually if you subscribe to the ENTIRE Creative Cloud suite of software you get Lightroom Classic as well)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom Classic IS a "normal" version of Lightroom that installs on your computer and uses a local catalog, stoores images locally on your computer, runs very similarly to older versions of Lightroom. Is delivered via the cloud and updated via the cloud, and only available by subscription. Adobe does not sell a standalone, buy once version anymore. It doesn't exist. It isn't available anywhere. The last such version was Lightroom 6, and it isn't available for sale anymore, isn't supported by Adobe anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines