Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Tethered Capture don't transfer

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 
I am having a problem with my Windows 10 and Adobe Lightroom.
When I tethered capture in Lightroom, it recognizes the camera, and shoots from the computer, but the photos are not transferred to the Lightroom, nor to any folder on the computer. I have tried various cables and other cameras, and tested with an older version from Lightroom. But the problem remains. Any tips?
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What camera?

What vetsion of LrC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried with a Canon RP, and a Canon 1200.  And the LrC version is Lightroom Classic 11.4.1, but we tried with 11.3.1.

But didn't work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neither camera appears in: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/tethered-camera-support.html

or did I overlook them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

..which actually means that they are not officially supported ..

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had already tried those steps, but it didn't solve the problem.
I work in a studio and all the IMAC and PC computers are using the latest version of LRC with these cameras and there has never been a problem.
I think it may be a conflict of windows with the LRC.
After further testing, which I did yesterday, I think the conflict may be Windows related. And I still can't solve it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you check that: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-tethered-capture-lightroom.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/tethered-camera-support.html

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure those cameras are supported. You can check the list via this link.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/tethered-camera-support.html

warmly/j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!

thank you, they are suported. 

The Canon 1200, that's the EOS Rebel T5 in the list, and the other camera is Canon R.

After further testing I think the problem has to do with certificates from Windows itself. 

On other computers (PC and IMAC) they work fine. I work daily with them. So the conclusion I can think is that the problem is in Windows and not in LrC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines