• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom with auto import EOS Utility watch folder

Explorer ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using EOS Utility 3 to shoot live view and I want to auto import the photos into Lightroom.

I have created a watch folder, but LR is not auto importing the photos. I have to click "import" before I can view it in LR.

It was working fine about ago, I was able to shoot live view with EOS Utility and it automatically import without a glitch into LR. Not sure what changed now.

I am using the LR Classic 9.1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

It's working for me using a Canon 6D on WiFi with EOS Utility 3.11, LR Classic 9.1, and Windows 10. Here are my EOS Utility Destintaion Folder settings and LR Auto Import Settings. Please provide screenshots of your settings for both. Thank you.

Eos Utility.jpg

Auto Import.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Windows 10.

I justed tested Auto Import using Sony A7R3 and there is no problem. It automatically import the photo from the watch folder into LR. But with Canon EOS Utility there is a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's working for me using a Canon 6D on WiFi with EOS Utility 3.11, LR Classic 9.1, and Windows 10. Here are my EOS Utility Destintaion Folder settings and LR Auto Import Settings. Please provide screenshots of your settings for both. Thank you.

Eos Utility.jpg

Auto Import.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Todd,

I was online with the customer service a moment ago. Found out it was the linked software in EOS Utility. I have linked it to LR.exe and is causing the auto import of the watched folder to work errantically. When the linked software is changed to NONE, it worked again.

Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you get in touch with customer service? I can't find anywhere to get in touch with them...;-(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What issue are you experiencing and did you try the above suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Software Link set to None so wouldn't have seen the issue. Glad to hear Adobe Customer Support was able to track that down as the cause. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines