• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost files

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently migrated from LR CC to Classic. I didn't turn off sync. Now classic only shows smart previews and the original 'not found'. I tried downloading originals using downloader but only got the smart previews. And way to recover them?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry about the trouble. Would you mind telling us how and from where did you download the originals? Do you see any exclamation marks on the images in the upper right-hand corner in the grid view? Is it possible if you can share the screenshot of the Lightroom Classic with the Library module selected and the folder section on the left-hand side?

Please go to Edit > Preferences > Performance tab and see if "Use Smart Preview instead of Originals for image editing" is checked or not. If it is checked then, uncheck that option and see if that helps.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines