• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost Lightroom 6 after cancelling trial Lightroom CC

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For many years, I have been using Lightroom 6 on my Windows 10 workstation. Yesterday, I decided to tryout the latest Lightroom as a trial. After having tried it for a few hours, I decided to cancel my subscription and revert to my stand-alone copy. Alas, it had been zapped! Why? How do I recover my now lost app.?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So install Lr 6 again. https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/lightroom-6-end-of-support.html

And do yourself a favor and save this download installer file someplace where you can find it in the future if you need it, as it will not be available for download after a certain point in time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It gets complicated!

If you have the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App still resident on your system, then Lr6 will install as a subscription version with a 30-day trial.

Before you install the 6.14 version from the link by @dj_paige  I suggest you use the Cleaner Tool to wipe all vestiges of the Desktop App from your system CLEANER TOOL 

Then you may also strike 'Activation' problems that only a chat with Adobe staff will result in an 'Activation Reset'. (Adobe limits activations for Lr6 to two.)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines